Re: Help with Booting

From: Rick Blair <blair_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu Feb 23 1995 - 08:09:03 PST

Andy,
Thanks for your help! I made a boot disk and loaded only the minimum needed
to boot dos. All is now Right with the world. Thanks.

I also wish to thank all who came to my aid. I look forward to corresponding
with this list in the future.

Thanks

Rick

--
* email:     blair@elvis.ds.boeing.com            *
* voice:     (206)773-8962                        *