Re: Performance

From: Sandro Magi <naasking_at_nospam.org>
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 15:51:45 PST

>Quite to the contrary, this happens "once in a while" Linux as well ..
>though
>not very often all in all. It's still can occure and it's still fairly
>harmless.

Well, it's completely reproducible with the same archive. So it's not 'once
in awhile' if it's reproducible. I'll grant that it happens under Linux as
well, but my concern was the frequency with which it was ocurring under
VSTa.

Broken pipes were appearing in many places as I'd mentioned(ie. when
compiling, untarring and gunzipping, etc.), so I thought it might be a
problem. But if it's harmless, as some of you have said, then I'll leave it
at that. I'm still wondering where they're all coming from though...

Thanks for your help. :-)

Sincerely,
Sandro