Re: Community ?

From: Tony <Tony_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 06:08:43 PST

Andy Valencia wrote:
> Tony <Tony@instaview.com> wrote:
>
>>Did i miss something and we all moved somewere else? Havent seen any
>>action in a long time around here..
>>I realize development isnt quick, but to have no discussion either?
>

> Hi,
>
> My own interest has pretty much moved on to MMU-less Forth-based
> environments (www.forthos.org). vsta.quackerhead.com was an effort to
> move forward with a branch of my last release,

*snip*

> I know, not much of a morale boost. This way you can be pretty sure I'm
> telling the truth, though. :->
>
> Regards,
> Andy Valencia

At least i know what is going on :) I also love forth but have not had
time to work with things much lately due to time constraints.

Ill still watch here and the other branch, i was around in the early
days as a lurker back on the old mail-list and if interest IS rekindled
dont want to miss out.

Been looking into FPGA's as well, thought of perhaps a SOC with a Forth
based CPU... Back in school used to emulate them ( they didnt exist yet
) with 8051's.. Slow, but never realized i was ahead of my time.. it
'just makes sense to do this'.

Ordering a xilinx 1M gate board next week, for when i get some free time..

Tkx..