More signals (event bug?)

From: Ronald Oussoren <roussor_at_nospam.org>
Date: Wed Apr 12 1995 - 01:36:07 PDT

My implementation of posix signals is almost finished,
however I have a problem in one of my test programs.

The problem can be reproduced by using only events. When
a program is waiting for events in a while loop, like this:

{
   notify_handler(handler);
   while(1);
}

This program will get a segmentation fault (EFAULT) when an
event is sent to it (*) . When the busy waiting is replaced by
a sleep(), the event is caught and all is well.

As this is the only problem left for getting a working signal
implementation, I would like to solve this. Any ideas on how
to solve it?

        Ronald

(*) It also receives the event.