New Project and a few Questions

From: Marc Papen <marcp_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu Oct 13 1994 - 02:47:02 PDT

Hi

After playing around with VSTa, I decided to add something myself.
I'm in the process of writing a server for the Mitsumi CD-ROM drives.
(My first thought was to write a tape driver, but i'm not this keen on doing DMA-stuff
so i'll try something easier -- I hope at least)
If somebody is already working on such a server please mail me!
I have a 1 week holiday next week so i might get something working soon.

Now my question:
I can't get longer compiles to work with the new version(1.32). I have canged the the group
to 0 (sys.sys) on my account but this only helped a little bit. Is there a short solution
to this problem, as i can't work on the server very well if the system locks up every few
compiles?

Now my thanks to all who have brought VSTa to the current state.

Thanks
        Marc

PS: I will mail again if i have a working version of the mitsumi server to test.

---
Marc Papen
email: marcp@sci.kun.nl