Re: sparc port

From: Rob Savoye <rob_at_nospam.org>
Date: Wed Jul 20 1994 - 08:21:50 PDT

       From: Andrew Valencia <vandys@cisco.com>
       Subject: Re: sparc port

> On another front, I'm starting to ponder how to move the VSTa central source
> out to a machine where a core team of developers could check in source

  We just did this for the DJGPP project.

> have to find another point of presence. I wonder if I could rent some space
> on a net at Cygnus' "The Little Gargen"? Alternatively, I might be able to

  I'll ask the "powers that be", although I could probably use either my
Linux machine or my sun4 as well.

> VSTa! Hmmm, reminds me, I need to finish that dratted RCS port....

  We've been using a "heavily hacked" version of CVS with full remote
support. Pretty cool. The repository is in CA, and I can do most CVS functions
from here in CO. I'd think that's the way to go.

        - rob -