Patches to build GNU sed-2.05 under VSTa

From: Dave Hudson <dave_at_nospam.org>
Date: Tue May 17 1994 - 08:35:33 PDT

Hi All,

I've just got the latest version of GNU sed (2.05) and patched it to build
under VSTa. Unfortunately I can't get the VSTa version of GCC to build it,
but I've cross compiled under Linux (using GCC 2.5.7). The patches are
really trivial - a new makefile (based on my Linux one), a minor patch to
handle "errno" correctly and a small mod to "rx.c" that removes some
floating point code and replaces it with integer maths instead (anyone care
to write an FPU emulator?).

I'm really pleased with how little effort it took :-)

I guess it'll be in the next release, but if anyone want's the patches or
the binary beforehand, please mail me.

                Regards,
                Dave