Re: VSTa 1.6.5

From: Sandro Magi <naasking_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 13:29:49 PST

Sorry for sending almost the exact same bug that had just reported by
someone else. I didn't know about it. :-)

>What kind of message do you get (if any)? What's the running process? >What
>values does "tf" report? That'd give me some idea of why it's >croaking.

As I reported in my earlier message, when it drops into the debugger, the
following error is reported:

syslog: dos (pid 7) emergency: Assertion failed rw.c/165: pack_name: null
in extension
Boot process 7 dies

I then type 'tf' in the debugger and get the following:

Trap type 255 err 0x0 eip 0x33:0x77bc
eax 0x0 ebx 0xa5 ecx 0x6 edx 0x400002c00 esi 0x43cc edi 0x67a9
esp 0x2b:0x7ffffdb8 ebp 0x7ffffddc ef lags 0x206

I'm running VSTa in Bochs. I don't know if that changes anything, but since
I'm getting the same error as the other fellow, it must be a common problem.
Hope that helps!

Sincerely,
Sandro