Re: RE: Web Site

From: <Martin_Doering_at_nospam.org>
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 03:24:16 PDT

>If you put a servlet environment and a relational database
>on the server we could do dynamic delivery... but we don't
>have to. For the moment, let's do it statically.

Did you work with such systems? I found, that working with static pages
can be very satisfying, if there is not a flood of information. Also I
like it, if pages are not too much packed with gifs and such. If the
website has a documentation character it could be good to keep it clean
and clear - so people find , what they search for. This does not mean,
that it needs to be ugly.

What tools do you use for creating pages?

Martin Döring, Systemtechnik (IDT)
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
Dachauerstraße 667
D-80995 München