Re: Project registry

From: Steve Chapin <sjc_at_nospam.org>
Date: Mon Sep 27 1993 - 18:26:54 PDT

I don't think we've all given up; I haven't really had a chance to
begin yet. I'm buying a few x86 workstations to use in a research
project based on VSTa, so I certainly don't think it's dead.

Unfortunately, university bureaucracies being what they are, it'll
probably be at least another month before I see any hardware...

Which brings me to a question and a comment. Question: what hard
drives are currently supported by VSTa? I noticed that Gavin listed:

>> Update wd to handle various IDE drives

in his project list, and I want to make sure that the hardware I'm
getting will be compatible with VSTa (and Linux, and... :-)

The comment: Andy, please update the mailing list so that my address
is sjc@mcs.kent.edu.

Thanks.

sc