Re: XXXXX

From: David Jeske <jeske_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu Aug 03 1995 - 12:22:19 PDT

> Floppy boot is possible with a 1.3.3 release - I think David Jeske's got
> my old code working again.

Yes, I have his old code working. I also managed to actually get it to
copy a vstafs root off the rest of the floppy and then mount it off the
tmpfs, however vstafs has problems running off tmpfs files (the one I
have does anyhow) so as of yet I've been unable to do anything usefull
with it.

> > BTW: I just have read the papers about MGR. Why don't we use it?
> > Ok, it's not on the VSTa way. But it is running. People use it.

Perhaps I'm living under a rock, but what is MGR?