XXXXX

From: Gerd Truschinski <gt_at_nospam.org>
Date: Wed Aug 02 1995 - 13:11:31 PDT

This is now the third message to the VSTa mailing list.
Is this list (grabbing the dictionary: verstorben=deceased .. yup)
Is this list deceased? It semms so. Earth to Earth, Bits to Bits.....

Or is there a delay between subscribtion to the list and sending mails
to other people on the list?

To say it loud: I need information about MADO, CAM and the new fast
floppy boot.

But now we have the second of August. Are you all gone on vacation.
Then I have to say : Sorry!

BTW: I just have read the papers about MGR. Why don't we use it?
Ok, it's not on the VSTa way. But it is running. People use it.

/gT/

P.S. send me a note if you could read my posting.

--
Gerd Truschinski         | Yes, this is the sort of scenario I
gt@freebsd.first.gmd.de  | think up to amuse myself in the evenings.