VSTa Questions (fwd)

From: David Jeske <jeske_at_nospam.org>
Date: Mon Apr 10 1995 - 22:07:45 PDT

I noticed this request for VSTa info on comp.os.research, I suspect several
of you already read the group when you have time. However, I wanted to
post it here to also request that you bounce any answers you write on to
me as well. I gave him some cursory answers explaing the namespace and
semaphores stuff I know or have read on the mailing list.