Scanning Environment Variables

From: David Koogler <koogler_at_nospam.org>
Date: Fri Mar 24 1995 - 07:23:55 PST

I'm in the process of porting an application to VSTa and this application
accesses the environment via getenv() and a character array pointer. I have
also seen on MS/DOS applications where the third argument to main() was a
character array pointer. VSTa uses an environment server. The C runtime
library has a routine for looking up the value of a variable. However there
does not seem to be a routine for scanning the whole set of environment
variables.

Any ideas?

--
David Koogler (koogler@bedford.progress.com)