Dynamic Loading in VSTa

From: <basile.starynkevitch_at_nospam.org>
Date: Fri Mar 24 1995 - 03:58:22 PST

--
Hello All,
As far as I know, dynamic linking is not yet available in VSTa (1.3.3). I
believe that it should be there, because it has many interesting
usages. I also hope that it will be used by many VSTa software,
including shells; for instance, a frequently used shell function
could be compiled (either by hand, ie by coding it into C, or perhaps
one day automatically) into a dynamically loaded library and loaded.
I know that VSTa has shared libraries (but i didn't looked inside
them) and these are related to dynamic loading or linking.
Basile STARYNKEVITCH   ----  Commissariat a l Energie Atomique
DRN/DMT/SERMA * C.E. Saclay bat.470 * 91191 GIF/YVETTE CEDEX * France
fax: (33) 1- 69.08.23.81; phone: (33) 1- 69.08.40.66; homephone: (33) 1- 46.65.45.53
email: basile.starynkevitch@cea.fr (redirected to basile@soleil.serma.cea.fr);
N.B. Any opinions expressed here are solely mine, and not of my organization.
N.B. Les opinions exprimees ici me sont personnelles et n engagent pas le CEA.
Please cite a **small pertinent part** of my mail in all answers
Veuillez citer une **petite partie pertinente** de mon courrier dans vos reponses