Re: patches for GCC 2.6.1 under VSTa.

From: Rob Savoye <rob_at_nospam.org>
Date: Wed Nov 09 1994 - 11:43:18 PST

       From: Basile STARYNKEVITCH <basile@soleil.serma.cea.fr>
       Subject: patches for GCC 2.6.1 under VSTa.

> The resulting patches (to apply to GNU 2.6.1 distribution) follows.
> Please, test them and improve them. Once they are ok, I hope Andy
> could post them to GNU, to be added for the 2.6.2 GNU distribution

  I'm a touch confused. This looks like that patch we put out on the
crossgcc mailing list. The patch we made for GCC 2.6.1 is at ftp.cygnus.com:
pub/embedded and it also adds VSTa support. I'm working right now on getting
it into the FSF GCC sources, I already added it to binutils, GAS, and LD. This
looks different slightly than mine, was it new or is it bug fixes ? (maybe I
need more coffee this morning...) Anyway, I'm looking at it, and it I'll
merge the changes that look tight into our source tree. I'm on the road, anybody
able to test the patches ?

        - rob -