no sucess on boot

From: Wittenberger <jw_at_nospam.org>
Date: Tue Nov 01 1994 - 09:31:46 PST

Hello,

I can't boot the system.

After starting go.bat I get a message that the servers are loaded.
Then Launch at ....
imidiately after I get
boot process 10 died [kernel debugger]
pr gives that 10 is testsh (or even init depends on boot.lst).
tf calls it a page fault.

Because I don't know any help I did a quit.
Then I get success messages from the wd server wich found the 2 disks.
(1st linux second dos)
After that the dos server info's me that the filesystem is established
(should be on the 1st partition of the second disk wd1_dos0 as I gave
it in boot.lst).

Now only cons is constantly ONPROC, seems to be in msg_wait.

Any help?
/Joerg