Installing v1.3.2

From: R.Oussoren <roussor_at_nospam.org>
Date: Tue Oct 11 1994 - 02:34:30 PDT

I have a little problem when installing VSTa. When I login the session
no longer responds (ie. I type a valid name and a valid password and then
nothing happens). The system doesn't hang, as I can switch to another
virtual terminal and the login for that terminal works fine. In the
kernel debugger, the process that was the login process no longer has a name.

When a change the boot.lst file to start 'testsh' instead of 'init' I can run
programs (I haven't done anything useful but 'run sh' and then using 'ps' works
fine).

How can I fix this??

        Ronald.