1.3.2 is *very* impressive

From: Chris Patti <feoh_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sun Oct 09 1994 - 17:22:32 PDT

Nice job folks. VSTa is now a truly useful environment in and of itself.

the native gcc works great, networking, lots of rough edges polished smooth.

This could be totally unrelated, but after booting VSTa and telling it about
my NE2000 clone (CHEAP NE2000 clone, $50 :) my ethercard started blinking its
red light regularly, as if there was an error condition. Of course the grungy
vnedor supplied software didn't help, but a power down , 2 min. wait, and
restart fixed the problem.

Glad to hear you intend to include a sample KA9Q startup file in the next
release. I was just pulling down the Ka9Q dist to try to divine what to do.