Getting line numbers in native GCC error messages

From: Chris Patti { Feoh } <chrisp_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu May 19 1994 - 15:26:37 PDT

Quick question..

Does anyone know if there's some sort of VSTA native switch that will turn
on line numbers in the natively hosted GCC's error messages?

I'm finding it hard to debug my apps when the only error I get is:

No Entry

With no indication of where the offending code might be..

I understand that VSTA is ultra bleeding edge alpha-ware or similar and thus
this is just a curious query to see if anyone else had conquered this beast.

I'm probably barking up a non existent tree, though since I'd bet that if you
could get more verbose errors you would by default.

Just wondering..

-Chris
feoh@gnu.ai.mit.edu