Re: VSTa...

From: Rob Savoye <rob_at_nospam.org>
Date: Fri Apr 29 1994 - 15:28:53 PDT

       From: Andrew Valencia <vandys@cisco.com>
       Subject: Re: VSTa...

> >Does the 68k port have a mailing list of their own or do they
> >use the main list? How can I get in touch with the people/person
> >doing the port?
>
> I'm Cc'ing the list because I guess I've written enough now to wake up
> anybody with latent desires of a 68030 port of VSTa. :-)

  I've thought about this several times, I have several m68k boards, (030 too)
and a complete set of GNU tools for cross development. To be honest, I haven't
done more than think about it. I want to get the ports of GNU for the i386-aout
(VSTa) get done and on the net. So far the current release of GAS, LD, and
the binutils now have this support in them, I'm trying to finish GCC. (then
GDB)

        - rob -