Distributed systems

From: Gavin Thomas Nicol <nick_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu Feb 24 1994 - 19:55:11 PST

Andy says:
>would be much more interesting if we had begun to do distributed stuff
>yet, so I'm a little undecided if it's time to do it yet.

Speaking of which, has anyone done any work with networking code
and/or passing messages across the rs232c driver? Is there
much infrastructure for message forwarding across hosts yet?

I think now the biggest concern is getting a self-hosting system up
and running isn't it? I for one would like to be able to boot into
VSTa, and do my work there (when I get my new machine of course).