problems with vstafs

From: Erik Dalen <erik_at_nospam.org>
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 14:22:24 PST

hi,

I've been having a lot of trouble with vstafs. I've created a vstafs
according to the faq and it mounts in all right. But when I copy big
files(like >100bytes) to it the wd server dies (and the vstafs server
dies subsequently of course). I can create directories
and copy very small files to it and it works. but it's quite unusable...

I've tried it on 3 different computers and both LBA drives and non-lba
drives. So I don't think it's a hardware problem.

/Erik