Re: i386-aout-vsta cross-compilers

From: Andy Valencia <vandys_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 21:09:01 PST

[mirian@cosmic.com (Mirian Crzig Lennox) writes:]

>>If anyone has a set of pre built i386-aout-vsta binaries for running under
>>Linux (or DJGPP) can they find it in their heart to post them on the web
>>somewhere so that I can grab them?
>I've just put them on my web site.

I've mirrored this to:

    ftp://ftp.vsta.org/vsta/pickup/cross-linux

Thanks for providing this, and please let me know any time I need to update
them.

BTW, I still have your patches in the queue, but haven't figured out how to
reconcile them with the native source yet. The biggest hassle is avoiding
GNU make extensions. Still... I'll get there!

Andy