Re(2): Interrupt handling

From: Eric Jacobs <Eric_Jacobs_at_nospam.org>
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 05:11:28 PDT

dave@humbug.demon.co.uk writes:

>BTW as something of an aside - have you thought about implementing
>support for VNC (either as a client or service). I just have a
>suspicion that it would be quite nice to run VSTa as an xterm into a
>Unix system or take over Windows PCs. Another thought is that it would
>make it easier to use and develop VSTa for anyone who doesn't have space
>for two sets of monitors, keyboards and mice.

You might want to have a look at the Microwindows project
(http://www.microwindows.org). It can link into svgalib
as a backend. There's a port in-progress of the VNC
viewer in the source distribution. The X-socket-like stuff
could probably be made to use VSTa messaging, although I
haven't looked into it. Microwindows has X-like and Win32
like API's, and there's even a port of the FLTK widget set
in development.