Re: Hello!

From: Tim Newsham <newsham_at_nospam.org>
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 13:46:04 PST

> Hello,
> I have an Amiga 68030 an d i want to test VSTa. How can i do it please?
> thanks

Hi, I did the amiga work. It is still in quite a primitive state.
Its not something you can just compile and run. For example, the
boot loader I used had some information about my set up hard wired
into it I believe. The kernel ran well enough to run the testsh
at boot up. I was able to get the cam driver to work for my particular
scsi card, and run programs from the testsh. The system did have
some bug in it that caused it to crash after running for a short period
of time [something like a few minutes].

If you are serious about playing with the amiga code, I would be
more than happy to answer any questions you have and go over my old
code to refresh my memory and make a list of things you will have
to do. I do not have access to an amiga (or any 680x0) system, however.

> MONTAGNAT Cl=E9ment
> Pallando

                                      Tim N.