Re(2): Is anyone cross-compiling VSTa under linux? set_core assertion failure.

From: Eric Jacobs <Eric_Jacobs_at_nospam.org>
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 15:16:41 PDT

For some reason I did not see the original message, only Andy's response.

vandys@cisco.com writes:

>Periodically people do indeed cross compile from UNIX-en of various sorts.
>The Cygnus distribution of the tools added a description for VSTa quite a
>while ago, and its parameters are still an accurate description of what's
>needed.

One thing I noticed that you need to watch out for when cross compiling
was to make sure you have GNU ld for a.out. The a.out ld that comes with
FreeBSD, for example, won't understand the vsta.lnk file. What was the
original problem?