Re: TERM not defined?

From: Eddie McCreary <forge_at_nospam.org>
Date: Mon Nov 23 1998 - 21:09:13 PST

I found it, I had unzipped the tar files with WinZip which translate
the \n line breaks into \r\n.

I still had a few problems with not being able to create files under
/vsta, so I tried the tar.exe from zendo, but had the same problem.
So, I booted into DOS, scanned the disk for errors, ran defrag, and
then extracted the whole shebang with tar.exe again. Now everything
seems to be working fine!

Thanks to everyone who emailed suggestions.

eddie

--
 Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be
                         chewed and digested.