TERM not defined?

From: Eddie McCreary <forge_at_nospam.org>
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 09:25:52 PST

I've just installed the latest release after not playing with Vsta for
a while, and I can't seem to get it working quite right. I'm having
the same problem described in:

http://www.zendo.com/vsta/mail/11/0001.html

in that TERM doesn't seem to be defined, therefore emacs won't work
fullscreen. I've tried manually setting TERM in different ways, but
nothing seems to work. I've browsed the mail list archives, but no
answer was ever posted that I can find.

thanks for any suggestions.

eddie

--
 Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be
                         chewed and digested.