Re: can't kill fd server

From: David Jeske <jeske_at_nospam.org>
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 11:33:29 PST

I've seen this problem in the past with "unkillable servers" I'm not sure
if it was fd or not. However, I just recently noticed the same thing once
with fd. Not only can you not kill fd, but you can quickly create a "chain
of no-death" as trying to kill the "kill fd" process will also hang.

--
David Jeske (N9LCA) + http://www.chat.net/~jeske/ + jeske_at_chat.net