serial mouse driver

From: Binh Thai <s2156593_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sun Dec 28 1997 - 02:33:14 PST

Hi everyone,

        I have spent the last few days working on the mouse driver, and I
continuously getting problems to work properly with MGR.
        The type of mouse I have is a 2 button microsoft model.
        BTW, I am still using VSTa 1.5.2.
        I have used the test program, and every so often a crazy reading is
resulted. eg. it tells me i have pressed the left mouse button when I haven't.
Anyway, The major problem is when I use MGR, the mouse movement is not
consistant. By that I mean when I move the mouse to the left, the cursor on the
screen sometimes moves the left correctly, sometimes it doesn't even move, and
sometimes it thinks I've pressed the mouse button.

        Can anyone help me solve this problem? or has anyone got a version
of mouse driver that works properly with a 2 button microsoft mouse with MGR?
Any suggestions and / or solutions are greatly appreciated.

        Binh Thai