Re: Building v1.6

From: Pat Villani <patv_at_nospam.org>
Date: Tue Oct 21 1997 - 09:41:46 PDT

> For instance, does your CPU have a floating
> point unit?

Bingo! The laptop I'm using is an old NCR 3150 with _no_ co-processor.
I've been using it for so long I forgot that it was just an old 486SX25.

Since the kernel doesn't seem to require fp, why the limitation starting
with 1.6. Is it the tools?

Pat

+--------------------------------+------------------------------------+
| Pat Villani | Email: patv@unx.dec.com |
| UBPG/UESG | unxa::villani |
| Digital Equipment Corporation | |
| Manalapan, NJ | Amateur call: WB2GBF |
| Disclaimer: |
| All opinions, ideas and comments expressed are strictly mine and do |
| not reflect on my employer. |
| |
| I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to |
| state I finally won out over it. -- Elwood P. Dowd |