The Next Step in Mgr

From: Binh Thai <s2156593_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sun Aug 10 1997 - 16:02:36 PDT

Hi everyone,
        Thanks for giving me some ideas on how to get mgr to work. My initial errors were
not installing the mouse driver.
        I now have managed to get past the opening screen and into a screen with b&w
pattern background (i suspect that is the worksapce). Here's where my next problem starts:
my mouse is not responding the way it should. The cursor is going all over place, and Mgr
eventaully locks up (I suspect it's waiting for some mouse response).
        I have read on the mailing list that there are some errors in the mouse driver,
and the variable "y_off" needs an - sign. If that is cause of the problem, can anyone
tell me which file that variable resides?

        Thanks.