dos server (no chunk?)

From: Pai-Hsiang Hsiao <shawn_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu Dec 14 1995 - 11:16:45 PST

The driver for AHA2940 works with cdfs smoothly now, I didn't measure the
performance, but I think it's acceptable.

But, when the driver is connected by dos server, some one of them
complains about no chunk (several times).

I didn't look into the codes of dos server, I guess that maybe dos server
made some assumption on memory (?).

If you happened to have some clues, please point me out, or I will spent
more time on tracing this. 8)

And, I will put my codes for AHA2940 onto net ASAP, once I find out all
patches I have made in cooperate with it. The driver needs cam server
to work.

// Shawn