Re: Interrupts arrive to fast?

From: Pai-Hsiang Hsiao <shawn_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sun Dec 10 1995 - 22:21:20 PST

Well, I think I have "solved" the problem.

By turning PCI setting in BIOS, use "Edge Trigger" instead of "Level Sense"
for device interrupt sense, the problem goes away, and the driver works.

The manual of my mainboard says that use "Level Sense" for default, and
"Edge Trigger" for adaptors WHICH use "Edge Trigger". But the manual comes
with AHA2940 does not state that.

I still need to work on the buffer used to transfer data between adaptor
and host, but some SCSI commands can work now.