Project registry

From: Gavin Thomas Nicol <nick_at_nospam.org>
Date: Mon Sep 27 1993 - 19:36:30 PDT

>>Well, this list is quiet. I hope that doesn't mean that everyone has
>>abandoned VSTa.
>
>Well, I'll be the last one out the door! :-)

I wouldn't bet on it. I'll be here as long as I have net access, and
working on VSTa even if I didn't have net access.

[A lot of interesting stuff about the file system deleted]
Well, it sounds really good. I'm looking forward to using it.

One thing I'd like to see improved after this would be the stream io
in libc. I think it presents something of a bottleneck for programs
that use it. Has anyone though about adding something like sfio to
VSTa? (sfio is a completely different (and better!) stream io library
for unix. I also has the advantage of having a stdio compatibility
library).

nick