Re: boot problems. scsi. 9P.

From: Pat Mackinlay <mackinla_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu Sep 09 1993 - 09:52:56 PDT

> If you have a copy of the technical spec for the 1542, I would really
> like to see it. I also don't have the SCSI spec for hard disks. All
> my PC technical documentation is rather old....

If you're at all interested, a text version of the draft SCSI-II spec.
is available on a few FTP sites around the place. I think it's on
sunsite.unc.edu under /pub/Linux/docs or something like that. The spec.
is pretty useful, listing all the commands and going through the entire
arbitration/selection/etc process. Unfortunately, it's all in Engineer-
speak, so it's a bit dreary...

--
Pat -- Alien lands on head, gives birth to mutant.