Is there a SEAGATE scsi driver

From: Gerd Truschinski <gt_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sun Jul 30 1995 - 13:16:36 PDT

Hi there,

I have a running VSTa for 6 hours now :-)
Some of the network connections to the US seems to
be malade. It took about 3 days to get the 3MByte :-(

And now the question:

Is there a SEAGATE ST02 sim driver for VSTa.
If not, is there someone working on a port of the FreeBSD driver?

The last mails I read are from march.95. So, is the window server
running now?

And the last question: Am I able to run VSTa on a 386SX without
coprocessor?

/gT/

BTW: Thank you Andrew for the fast subscribtion.

--
Gerd Truschinski         | Yes, this is the sort of scenario I
gt@freebsd.first.gmd.de  | think up to amuse myself in the evenings.