vsta and t4600

From: Timothy Newsham <newsham_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu Apr 20 1995 - 20:33:22 PDT

Hi,

   Well they took the box I was checking out vsta on and I
grabbed another one. This is a T4600 laptop. I'm told it
has a 486/33 and the display is supposed to do vga. The
drive is an ide. When I "boot vsta" it says:

    Boot vsta: 69600+36864+5736
    Tasks: cons namer wd dos init
    Launch at 0x1020

Then nothing else. The first thing that came to mind was
that people with monochrome displays had problems. Is
it running on a console that I cant see or is it just dead?
Has anyone used vsta on a toshiba laptop?

                           Tim N.