1.4 when?

From: Dave Mason <dmason_at_nospam.org>
Date: Fri Apr 14 1995 - 20:04:30 PDT

Dave Hudson writes:
> I'm aiming for a version of bitblt to be working for 1.4, but I'm pretty
> strapped for time myself until mid-May now :-( I've actually had some stuff

Any news on when 1.4 will be out? Let me make it perfectly clear that
I'm not trying to apply pressure! (Given how much time *I* have
lately, I wouldn't be any help even if I were working on any parts of
vsta -- but I do *wish* I had time to work on it.)

Part of my reason for asking is that plan9 is going to be released
shortly, and it would be interesting to see how similar they are,
performance, etc. It might also make some sense to use real 9P
protocol so that we could try having vsta and plan9 machines
interoperating! But I haven't had a chance to look and see how much
work that would be to change.

../Dave