faq

From: Marius Seritan <mseritan_at_nospam.org>
Date: Wed Jan 11 1995 - 04:00:25 PST

Hi,

I am a new comer to VSTa and I can't get it up on my machine. I tried
to look in the mailing list archive but I couldn't sort it out. Is
there any FAQ laying somewhere on the net?

I get the following stuff on screen:

----------------
c:\vsta\boot>go
Boot vsta: 69600+36864+5736
Tasks: cons namer wd swap dos init
Launch at 0x1020

And that's all. The last line is one of the last lines of the booter
so I think there is a problem somewhere in the kernel (or maybe
on the console, there is some disk activity).

As my first DOS partition is a very small one I was only able
to place the following directories on harddisk C: etc, bin, lib.

I tried to boot on another computer. Unfortunatelly the dos partition
is the 3rd one and VSTa doesn't like it either.