scsi and filesystems

From: Tim Newsham <newsham_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sat Nov 19 1994 - 14:11:23 PST

I finally got the scsi driver working (at least the parts I've been
dealing with seem to work). The driver is capable of reading in the
partition tables and lets me read arbitrary blocks from the various
partitions with the testsh (sector command).

My next task is getting a filesystem up. My target is dos because
so far this is the only filesystem that is supported by both amigados
and vsta. Unfortunately the driver has been written with little
endian machines in mind. Things just dont seem to be getting any easier
for me :)

                                     Tim N.