Hypertext index of vsta mailing list

From: Christopher Fraser <chrisf_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sun Oct 30 1994 - 07:01:08 PST

I've made a hypertext index of the VSTa mailing list, available via the WWW
at:

        http://ftoomsh.socs.uts.EDU.AU/mlists/vsta

It's mostly built from the VSTa list mail archives at ftp.cisco.com, but I had
to collate the last month or so by hand from my and Jeremy's mail archives
so there my be a few messages missing from early November (if anything,
it's nothing major -- if you do spot something missing, please let me know).

It should get updated everytime a new messages arrives. When I get some time
I'll build a searchable full text database. Also, if anyone is really keen and
wants to do text for a VSTa WWW page I'll happily put it up.

PS: would an idex of the shlib mailing list be useful?

PPS: Is anyone else working on a R3000 port? I remember some people
mentioning it earlier this year. I could really use a VSTa aware boot loader
and a keyboard driver ...

--
Christopher Fraser   ``First time surrealists are often confused by the
chrisf@sw.oz.au        similarities between fish and telephones.''