Developing Drivers etc.

From: Steven Dake <scd_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu Sep 29 1994 - 09:45:10 PDT

I remember reading somewhere in the archives that there was a way to build
vsta sources without being in vsta (dos hosted compiles). I'm in the midst
of developing some bare-bones SCSI device drivers for a Buslogic scsi board
and can't get vsta to boot of course because there is no driver yet. If
anyone knows where I might find gcc for dos-hosted compiles (for vsta) I'd
appreciate it.

--
| Steven C. Dake                       People new to unix that confuse ctrl-C |
| (scd@pine.cse.nau.edu)               with ctrl-Z make it all worthwhile.    |