Re: weird permissions problems

From: Dave Hudson <dave_at_nospam.org>
Date: Fri Sep 23 1994 - 00:54:31 PDT

> I cannot compile with gcc because when it goes to write the object
> file it prints "perm" before exiting and then perm after
> exiting. What does this mean?

I think this sounds like the stack growth problem (cc1 dies if memory
serves). I don't have the patch handy (my mailer's not that clever) but
Andy posted it on 3rd June 1994 so it should be in the archive.

> Also, I cannot use the arrow keys with the microemacs port. I'd
> rather use vi anyway, but seeing as I can't compile yet... Any
> help *greatly* appreciated.

If someone has the keybindings I'd be grateful - I'm fed up with Ctrl-P and
Ctrl-N!

                Regards,
                Dave