What's under development?

From: Dave Hudson <dave_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu Dec 16 1993 - 01:46:21 PST

I'm new to VSTa, and I'd like to find out what sort of things are currently
under development. I understand that a few developments have been announced
on this list - does anyone have archived copies, or can anyone point me at
an archive ftp site?

I'd really like to know which devices are being worked on, as I've just
switched to VSTa for a project at work and I'd like to get as much support
for the following as soon as possible:

  Video cards running in graphics mode
  Adaptec 1542 SCSI cards
  Ethernet cards (particularly 3c509 and NE2000)
  Sound cards (particularly Pro Audio Spectrum 16)

If any of these aren't being looked at then it would seem a good place for
me to start - I've already have the programming info as I was going to write
the whole thing from scratch until I heard about VSTa from the Linux news
groups.

Has there been any discussion of how to handle devices under SCSI, such as
how to keep the target specific code separated from the SCSI card specific
code?

Many thanks,

Dave Hudson
dave@humbug.demon.co.uk