New Homepages

From: Erik Dalen <erik_at_nospam.org>
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 07:11:10 PST

hi all

I've made a suggestion for new homepages at:
http://www.jpl.nu/~erik/vsta/

They're kind of based on the old homepages so there's not that much new
content. But I think they look much better and are easier to navigate.

So if any of you guys have any comments on them I'd like to hear them. You
probably have, as they have some small stuff that could be improved still,
but I'll fix all soon :)

Another suggestion (mostly to Andy) is that I become the new maintaner of
the homepages. Then it would be easier to improve them even more and
update them.

Regards
/Erik