New to vsta

From: <Martin_Doering_at_nospam.org>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 04:24:59 PDT

Hello

I'm really new to vsta. It looks very interesting. I had a look at some
othere small OSses (minix, rtems), but found them too limited or not ready
for to be used as a standalone OS (tools etc...)

I wanted to ask the following:

There is a gui called MGR (which I didn't get to compile under linux) for
vsta. How do GUIs connect to VSTa. Is there something like a framebuffer
interface?

Can you tell me the smallest server, so that I can learn how the usermode
servers communicate with the microkernel or with each other?

Thanx
Martin Döring, Systemtechnik (IDT)
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
Dachauerstraße 667