Re: Long filenames in DOS server

From: Fco. J. Ballesteros <nemo_at_nospam.org>
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 01:28:32 PDT

>>>>> "Andy" == Andy Valencia <vandys@zendo.com> writes:

    Andy> the industry. But the kernel code is in general sloppy,
    Andy> poorly commented, and inconsistent.

I'm surprised to hear that, becase I read it and looks very
nice. Regarding comments, I found that most of the time, the code was
clear and simple enough that comments were not necessary.

For example, I had no problem to find out what routines should be used
to service a driver I'm writting for Plan9 in my spare time. And there
was no comment around the ones I needed. Just their names and their
code make it obvious which ones and how should I use them.