RE: Long filenames in DOS server

From: Erik Dalen <erik_at_nospam.org>
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 04:25:41 PDT

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Gavin Thomas Nicol wrote:

> > I'm also looking over the Plan 9 stuff. I'll write up some initial
> > observations in the next week.
>
> Anyone have any comments? I couldn't get plan9 to run on my machines.

I didn't really like everything about the plan9 license so I didn't even
bother installing it.

But me and a couple of friends have done some coding. We did a bugfix to
man and sometime soon a 3com etherlink III driver should be finished.
Where should I send the man bugfix?

I'll do some more coding later on, right now I'm just trying to get all
the computers running. The project at the moment is to get a K5-200 into
an old IBM server case running with the old custom power supply...

/Erik